Location: Los Angeles, California
John T. Ceglia is an associate of Strange & Butler. Mr. Ceglia maintains a strong antitrust, privacy, and consumer protection practice.
Mr. Ceglia graduated cum laude from Pepperdine University School of Law in 2012 and was named to the Order of the Coif. While at Pepperdine, Mr. Ceglia was the Business & Production Editor of the Pepperdine Law Review and published The Disappearing Schoolhouse Gate: Applying Tinker in the Internet Age, 39 Pepp. L. Rev. 939 (2012).
Mr. Ceglia received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science & Sociology from Pepperdine University. Mr. Ceglia was on the Dean’s List and a member of the Phi Eta Sigma Honors Society. Mr. Ceglia studied abroad in Florence, Italy and in London, United Kingdom.
Mr. Ceglia was chosen as one of Southern California's Rising Stars in 2014 and 2015.
- California, 2012
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2013
Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- J.D. (Order of the Coif) - 2012
- Honors: Dean’s Scholar (Merit-Based Scholarship)
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Martha Delman & Milton Arthur Krug Endowed Scholarship
- Honors: Barbara A. Shacochis Endowed Scholarship
- Honors: Mark & Michelle Hiepler Endowed Scholarship
- Honors: CALI Awards for A+: Legal Research & Writing, Contracts, Advanced Criminal Procedure, Remedies
- Honors: Moot Court Accomplishments: Finalist Team Member, Chicago Bar Association Moot Court Competition; First Place Respondent Brief Award, National Moot Court Regional Competition
- Honors: Chairperson and Problem Author, National Entertainment Law Moot Court Competition
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Board
- Honors: Member, Inter-School Moot Court Team
- Honors: Alumni Coach, Pepperdine University Inter-School Moot Court Team
- Law Review: Pepperdine Law Review, Business and Production Editor
Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Phi Eta Sigma Honors Society
- Major: Political Science & Sociology
- "The Disappearing Schoolhouse Gate: Applying Tinker in the Internet Age", 39 Pepp. L. Rev. 939 , 2012
- "Competition Law Damage Recovery Actions: A Status Report on Europe and the United Kingdom", American Bar Association Cartel & Criminal Practice Committee Newsletter, Fall, 2012